[*reblogged from “Hollywood Life” (08/02/10) *]
Gloria Votsis is gorgeous — as most Hollywood stars are — but there are some things about her that you’d never guessHollywood starlet Gloria Votsis has recurring roles in TWO big shows this summer — The Gates on ABC and White Collar on USA, which began its second season July 13. With all of the hype surrounding the Twilight Saga, Gloria’s role on The Gates has made her an instant success. Check out some things you might not know however about this amazingly versatile actress!
Check out six things you never knew about Gloria Votsis here!
- “The doctor who delivered me into this world, got lazy and gave me an outtie.”
- “I have photos of the man in my life all around my house… a handsome puggle, named Bernie.”
- “As a kid, I had bad teeth. My orthodontist insisted I wear headgear. I didn’t do it. Somehow, 20 years later… shot a Crest Commercial.”
- “At age 9, I entered a contest. As the winners were announced, I peed myself on stage. Accepted the award in my own puddle, staring at the audience… hoping no one noticed.”
- “I was raised in a Big Fat Greek Family.”
- “Hence, I love to cook and eat… a lot.”